Sales Associate - Optical
Company: Eyeglass World
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Company DescriptionAt National Vision, we believe everyone
deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by
making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and
As part of the National Vision family of optical retailers,
Eyeglass World keeps customers happy with an impressively wide
range of services and products. Recently named to the top 3 of
Newsweek America's Best Customer Service 2019, Eyeglass World has
over 100 locations across the United States.Right now we're looking
for a Sales Associate to join our growing team. The Sales Associate
will provide excellent customer service while meeting NVI's sales
Job DescriptionWhat would you do? - The Specifics
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and ensure high quality
- Meet NVI's sales objectives.
- Maintain awareness of same day service using "Ready When
Promised" production board.
- Ensure customers receive quality products in a timely
- Assist with answering phones efficiently in accordance with NVI
- Ensure all customer service complaints are handled effectively
- Review reasons for redos and implement practices to correct.
Ensure quality standards are met.
- Check on status and notify customers when orders are in or of
- Ensure all intra-web functions are done daily including
cancelled job status, backorder list and problem jobs.
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to
customers, if permitted by state law.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lens as
directed by management and permitted by state law.
- Ensure store cleanliness policies are adhered to at all
- Complete inventory count and replenish stock as necessary.
- Ensure all visual merchandising is implemented and
- Ensure that the eyeglass department is kept clean and organized
at all times.
- Ensure that inventory control and loss prevention procedures
are followed at all times.Qualifications Are you the right fit? -
The Suitable Talent
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present and sell eyeglass features and specialty
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- Ability to learn optical knowledge.
- Must be able to work and interact effectively within a host
store environment, adhering to and promoting all host store
policies, procedures, and regulations.
- In some locations, bilingual abilities desired.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time that may average
6-8 hours.Additional InformationWhat are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including
Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending
Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life
Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our
website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.NVI is an Affirmative
Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Eyeglass World, Orem , Sales Associate - Optical, Sales , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!