Facilities Technician 5
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Title: Facilities Technician 5
Reports to: Facilities Manager
Job Summary: Monitor all buildings and clean rooms, including light
bulbs, positive pressure, and ventilation filtration. General
commercial construction remodeling, minor plumbing, painting,
framing, sheeting, concrete, cleaning, and landscaping on company
- Fabrication and installation of all new clean rooms, office
remodels, office cubicles etc. throughout the campus.
- Maintain proper pressure and ventilation in all buildings /
- Perform daily, monthly, and quarterly preventive maintenance of
all life support equipment and systems.
- Maintain all company buildings and property.
- Responsible for all specialized high-tech utilities, i.e., D.I.
water systems, high purity HVAC filters, WWT plants and drain
systems, liquid N2, CDA, process vacuum, house vacuum, glycol
cooling loops, wet scrubber exhaust systems and Purafil exhaust
systems. (Tech only monitors and performs PMs.)
- Responsible for all clean room fabrications e.g., poly-pro
fabrications, unistrut framing, Dibond sheeting, gasket ceiling
grid systems, CR lights, CR wall systems, FFUs and ESD welded
- Maintaining proper documentation for all areas of
responsibility, PMs etc.
- Ensuring compliance with related codes and standards (safety
- Perform general construction projects and snow removal.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Update and maintain all preventative maintenance software
equipment logs (Limble) etc.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft, Excel etc.
Education and Experience:
- Technical school, apprenticeship, or equivalent experience
- Over 10+ years of experience in commercial construction.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate
the following competencies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to read write and speak English
- Demonstrated computer management and organizational skills
- Experience with over 10+ years of basic shop tools and
- Experience with over 10+ years safety compliant and training on
equipment, lockout/tagout, harness training, etc.
Frequent walking, stooping, bending, lifting of 50 lbs. or more.
Exposure to construction and machinery noise. Exposure to various
Keywords: Moxtek, Orem , Facilities Technician 5, Professions , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!