Company: Woodbury Corporation
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The maintenance technician's responsibilities include, but are not
- Assist with and perform general maintenance and repairs
commercial property and grounds
- Complete assigned work orders in a timely manner
- Assist with setting up and taking down events
- Work scheduled shifts which may include Saturdays and
- Assist other maintenance staff as needed
- Complete other tasks that may be assigned by the maintenance
supervisor or facilities manager
- Basic knowledge of property and grounds maintenance and repairs
(landscape maintenance, sprinkler repairs, equipment
- Skills in using hand and power tools
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Need to have a Smart phone and be able to download app for work
- Ability to lift heavy object (50 pounds)
- Work with and around public on a daily basis
- Able to work outside in hot and cold conditions
Compensation and benefits:
- Pay is hourly DOE
- PTO/ sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Health, dental, vison insurance
About Woodbury Corporation
Woodbury Corporation is a full-service real estate design,
development, and management company founded in 1919 in Salt Lake
City. We have developed a remarkable legacy of "integrity over
income." We are active with residential and commercial projects in
Utah and 11 other states. You can be part of our continued growth.
Check us out at www.woodburycorp.com.
Compensation: $16.00 per hour
Hi. We are glad you are here and interested in employment with us.
Woodbury Corporation is a very unique and diverse organization with
a remarkable history of 100+ years of service and growth. If you're
interested in a career with a strong company driven by integrity,
check out the various career opportunities we have available.
Keywords: Woodbury Corporation, Orem , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!