Radiology Practical Technician
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description We are currently offering a $1,500 sign on bonus
IntroductionAre you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA
Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose
and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an)
Radiologic Practical Technician today with CareNow.BenefitsCareNow,
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Radiologic Practical Technician. We
care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our
colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable
organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and QualificationsSeeking a
Limited Medical Radiologic Technician like you who provides
expertise and to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing
team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a
phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do.In this role, you will:
- Perform timely and quality radiology procedures for subsequent
evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
- Perform quality control checks/audits on radiologic
- Perform drug screens, urinalysis and other in-house lab tests
including processing specimens for reference laboratories.
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and x-rays sent out to other labs.
- Ensure occupational client's preference card is followed and
occupational procedures are adhered to.
- Assist with general patient care when needed. You should have:
- A H. S. diploma or equivalent
- Graduated from an accredited school of Radiological
- Limited Medical Radiology Technician (LMRT) license in state of
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30
days of start
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion
- TENNESSEE ONLY: Current state license to practice radiologic
services in a physician practice or clinic is required
- NEVADA ONLY: Must obtain an Office Laboratory Assistant license
within 30 days of employment or promotion
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put
the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great
institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity
for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Radiologic Practical Technician opening. We promptly
review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Orem , Radiology Practical Technician, Professions , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!