Fleet and Asset Coordinator
Company: WESTLAND CONSTRUCTION, INC.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Under the direction of the Operations Director, the Fleet &
Asset Coordinator will oversee and maintain the organization's
fleet of cars, trucks, specialized vehicles, and other company
- Develops schedules and procedures for and ensures adherence to
routine maintenance and non-routine repair of all vehicles in the
- Manages vehicle registration process for all company
- Tracks and allocates expenses to appropriate jobs.
- Develops relationships with managers, staff, and vendors for
all fleet and asset needs.
- Establishes a schedule for recommended replacement of fleet
- Develops and enforces procedures, policies, and safety
protocols for all fleet services staff.
- Performs other related duties as required.Required
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of fleet management and
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active and self-sufficient in managing duties and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar
software.Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree
in related field preferred or equivalent years of experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role preferred.
- Valid driver's license.Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to access and navigate job sites and maintenance
Keywords: WESTLAND CONSTRUCTION, INC., Orem , Fleet and Asset Coordinator, Professions , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!