Company: Mountain Alarm Fire & Security
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Come help us protect what matters most!Mountain Alarm Fire and
Security is hiring for an Alarm Technician in our Orem, Utah
branch.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installation, service, and inspection of security alarms, fire
alarms, and associated low voltage systems.
- System testing and inspecting to the prescribed standards.
- Provide on-site emergency troubleshooting and repairs of
customers security equipment
- Preparing accurate and timely service tickets and reports.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service, satisfaction, and
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment on and off
- Interface successfully with Administration, Sales, Customers,
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools.
- Has excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Dresses in appropriate attire.
- Acts in a professional manner.Education & Required Skills:
- High School Diploma
- Ability to work with small tools as assigned (i.e. screw
driver, hammer, etc.)
- Ability to install, inspect, or service security alarms.
- Basic computer knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office
Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Exemplary customer service skills to deal with both internal
and external customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must read and speak English
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable
and well organized
- Must have clean driving record and a valid Montana Driver's
LicenseAbout Mountain Alarm Fire and Security:Mountain Alarm,
formally Kenco Security and Technology, is a division of Fire
Protection Service Corporation. FPSC was founded in 1952 and has
over 65 years' experience protecting what matters most. The Company
has grown and expanded to locations throughout Utah, Arizona,
Colorado, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. We strive to provide the
best customer experience from inception and beyond. We hire quality
individuals with entrepreneurial spirits who are excited to help us
soar to levels that far exceed our competition.We offer on-the-job
training for industry specific skills and knowledge alongside
competitive wages and benefits. We support certification in our
employee's fields, from NICET and beyond. We strive to promote
internal organic growth and encourage employees to apply for
positions that offer personal development in our rapidly expanding
company.An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.#zr
Keywords: Mountain Alarm Fire & Security, Orem , Alarm Technician, Professions , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!