Posted on: April 5, 2021
Blendtec is looking for Production Managers who have managed
Printed Circuit Board/PCB departments.
Blendtec is an awesome place to work.-- See why !
Blendtec is a growing global health company, a leader in marketing
premium blenders and kitchen innovations to over 80 countries
around the world. Blendtec is the first and only company to offer a
commercial grade, safe, reliable high speed blender with the
quietest, but most powerful motor on the market. Job Summary
Directs and coordinates activities of production department(s) in
processing materials or manufacturing products in industrial
organization by performing the following duties personally or
through subordinate supervisors. Essential Functions
- Reviews production orders or schedules to ascertain product
data such as types, quantities, and specifications of products and
scheduled delivery dates in order to plan department
- Plans production operations, establishing priorities and
sequences for manufacturing products.
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing
activities to ensure production and quality of products meets
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves
operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure
minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Inspects machines and equipment to ensure specific operational
performance and optimum utilization.
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices
and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Resolves worker grievances or submits unsettled grievances to
Production Superintendent for action.
- Compiles, stores, and retrieves production data.
- Directly supervises line leads in Production.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training
employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.
- Understand, integrate and develop printed circuit board
manufacturing processes and machinery.--
- Manage PCB Technicians to ensure machine performance and
- Understands resources within departments to properly allocate
work orders, ensuring completion within the time frame defined by
- Ensure products are tested and validated per procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by VP of Operations. Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of lean practices.
- Well established interpersonal skills and strong competencies
across all manufacturing disciplines.
- Ability to achieve high-level results within a challenging
- Must have developed manufacturing cost experience with proven
ability to reduce manufacturing unit cost and increase contribution
to gross margins.
- Knowledgeable about current market trends.
- Strong planning, organization and communication skills.
- Computer Skills for word, payroll, spread sheets etc.
Education/ Experience Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year
college or university; or one to two years related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Physical Requirements The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Stand for more than 6 hours per shift.
- Ability to fully use hands.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Consistently works in an environment with loud noise.
- Stand for up to 4 hours at a time regularly.
- Walk or move from one location to another.
- Periodically may need to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, or
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds
frequently. Blendtec is one of the fastest-growing product brands
anywhere - and, to hear it from our hundreds of employees - one of
the most desirable places to work. We have expanded our Orem
facility and have many current and anticipated job openings. At its
core, Blendtec is innovation. With our greatest satisfaction coming
from embracing new ideas, improving upon old ones, and, ultimately,
making even better blenders. If you want to make a direct impact on
company success... If you crave a pace that keeps up with your own
personal drive... That's what you'll find when you blend your own
skills with the Blendtec ideals of innovation, quality and
humanity. Please read on to learn more about what it means to work
at Blendtec. We look forward to getting to know you! We offer great
benefits to our employees: medical and dental insurance;
professionally managed 401k; no cost life insurance for employee
and dependents; short and long term income replacement disability
insurance; incentive pay; employee discounts on company products;
available three weeks of paid time off; education reimbursement;
free blender; massage therapist; on-site medical clinic; fitness
center; employee lunch cafeteria.-- Blendtec runs criminal
background checks, drug screening and E-verify on each new
***Applicants must include reason for leaving for each previous
employer.*** You have been redirected to a Blendtec job page
Keywords: Blendtec, Orem , Production Manager, Professions , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!