Construction Loan Draw Supervisor
Company: Capital Community Bank
Posted on: April 4, 2021
This position is responsible for oversight and management of the
Bank's construction loan processing department. Primary
responsibilities include processing construction loan draws. Serves
as primary point of contact for borrowers, lenders, and third-party
vendors to resolve construction loan-related questions and issues.
May assist with department-wide projects and initiatives, as
required by Bank Management MAJOR AND ESSENTIAL JOB
- The position is the primary contact for obtaining documentation
from the borrower and third-party vendors throughout the
construction period of the loan.
- The position is responsible for hands-on management of the
loan, including managing site inspections, and draw request
analysis/processing, budget analysis/oversight.
- The position is responsible for owning or participating in a
customer relationship while providing a positive customer
experience and high level of expertise to help ensure all
construction projects are managed smoothly.
- Utilize third-party construction loan management software to
ensure draws are processed correctly, project completion
percentages are accurate, and the amount advanced under the
construction loan is commensurate with the percentage
- The position may receive support from more experienced
personnel within the team as well as the Bank overall.
- Review commitment letters and underwriting files, review
closing statements, work with closing attorney, borrower, investors
and participants, and coordinate post-closing follow-up for
construction loans to ensure completeness of requirements before
- Regularly review, analyze, and process draw requests, budget
reallocations, and lot releases for commercial real estate and/or
multifamily construction loans based on project completion.
Coordinate funding of loan settlements and regular draw takedowns
with the appropriate internal departments and external
- Manage disbursements and payments and collect and analyze loan
documentation for a portfolio of multifamily construction
- Identify critical risks or project setbacks through careful
analysis of submitted documentation, such as budget allocations,
title documentation, site inspections, etc. Work with contractors,
sub-contractors, vendors, engineers/inspectors, attorneys, title
companies, Loan Officers, Credit Administration, and borrower to
acquire necessary documentation and resolve any project issues that
- Communicate with the Loan Officer(s) or borrower(s) regarding
any deficiencies or issues discovered during analysis of all
submitted documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy of all
documentation supporting the loan.
- Participate in department-wide special projects and
initiatives, as needed.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all
- Actively participate in training programs to maintain and
acquire additional job knowledge and skills.
- Promote the bank's products and services.
- Represent the Bank in a manner that maintains and expands
positive relations with all customers, prospects and Bank
- Perform as a team member in allocating and coordinating the
- Contribute to the fulfillment of department, company
objectives, and goals.
- Comply with all Bank policies, procedures and regulations.
- Meet expectations for attendance and punctuality. Compliance
Assists in the Bank's compliance with all applicable federal and
state laws and regulations.
- Develop familiarity with all applicable federal and state
banking rules and regulations regarding lending.
- Adhere to all applicable Bank policies and procedures.
- Cooperate with banking Regulators and Auditors.
Interpersonal/Team Skills Cultivate and maintain a professional
image and rapport with customers, the public, co-workers,
Regulators, Auditors, Bank Management and Directors.
- Positive attitude and the ability to take direction and accept
- Keep appropriate parties informed of project status, problems,
- Negotiate and attempt to resolve conflicts around projects or
work assignments; communicated problems to manager as needed.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Preferred Skills/Experience
- Construction loan management experience.
- Understanding of the construction Loan draw process.
- Experience with bank loan and deposit systems preferred.
- Some accounting experience is preferred. Financial institution
experience may be substituted.
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Detail oriented and analytical thinker.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a cohesive
- Ability to meet bonding requirements for employment purposes.
Apply Now with our quick 3 minute Application! * Fields Are
Required What is your full name? First Name How can we contact you?
Email Phone Number Number Type What is your preferred method of
Keywords: Capital Community Bank, Orem , Construction Loan Draw Supervisor, Professions , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!