ECO Ethic and Compliance Officer
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you passionate about the patient
experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance
your career as Ethic and Compliance Officer today with Timpanogos
Regional Hospital (Orem, Utah) and Mountain View Hospital (Payson,
Utah).BenefitsTimpanogos Regional Hospital, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as Ethic and Compliance Officer. We care for our
community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues
donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply
Today!Job Summary and QualificationsAs Ethic and Compliance Officer
(ECO) at Timpanogos Regional Hospital and Mountain View Hospital
you will be contributing to the company's mission and vision by
planning, designing, implementing, and maintaining
Company/Division/Facility wide compliance programs, policies, and
procedures. You will promote ethical behavior, awareness, and
understanding of the Company's compliance program among employees.
You will coordinate internal assessment initiatives and will
oversee and implement the facility's Ethics and Compliance Program
and compliance with Federal health care programs. In this role you
- Be part of the Senior Executive hospital team.
- Assure that ethics and compliance standards, including the Code
of Conduct and our policies and procedures, are properly
communicated to each HCA Healthcare colleague, agent and
independent contractor in accordance with the requirements of his
or her job or position within the facility.
- Coordinate and monitor required ethics and compliance
- Assure that each colleague understands that he or she may raise
concerns or report suspected violations of the Code, of policies
and procedures, or of law or regulation to a supervisor, to any
member of local management, the local facility ECO, or to the
Corporate Ethics Line without fear of retribution.
- Conduct independent investigations on ethics and compliance
- Advise colleagues on ethics and compliance matters.
- Review internal audit and investigation reports relating to the
ECO's facility and assure that appropriate corrective and
preventative actions have been taken.
- Identify trends related to ethics and compliance within the
- Serve as liaison to the facility's Board of Trustees on issues
of ethics and compliance.
- Oversee the facility compliance with records retention
- Oversee Government Contract Compliance.
- Establish and chair a Facility Ethics and Compliance Committee
(FECC) to assist in accomplishing the ECO mission and duties.
- Assist with ethics and compliance-related investigations and
provide advice on ethics and compliance-related matters.
- Bachelor's degree; Master's degree is preferred.
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting and/or regulatory
compliance, internal audit, and or management preferred.
- Excellent communication and public relations skills with
medical staff and leadership.
- High level of integrity, professionalism, trustworthiness, team
orientation, and motivation.
- Understanding of social, political, and economic influences
affecting health care programs. This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Timpanogos Regional Hospital is a full-service 122 plus
bed hospital. We have cared for residents of Utah County since
1998. As Utah County's only Top 100 hospital, we offer the latest
advances in life-saving technology. We deliver services with the
compassion and personalized care of a community hospital. Our
colleagues of over 900 physicians, medical staff, and volunteers
care for over 30,000 patients per year. Located in the city of
Orem, Utah, Timpanogos Regional is surrounded by family-friendly
attractions, thrilling outdoor adventures and cheerful community
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more
than 300 affiliate facilities across the country - offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and
Timpanogos Regional Hospital are all about caring for people, and
that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Ethic and Compliance Officer opening. We promptly
review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Orem , ECO Ethic and Compliance Officer, Other , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!