Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that invests in you
as a(an) Imaging Technologist? At Timpanogos Regional Hospital, you
come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in
programs to support our incredible team members over the course of
three years.BenefitsTimpanogos Regional Hospital, offers a total
rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Imaging Technologist like you to be
a part of our team.Job Summary and QualificationsAs an Imaging
(Radiology) Technologist at our facility, you will perform
professional duties involved in a variety of technical procedures
to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis,
with latitude for independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative.
We pride ourselves on knowing that our employees are compassionate,
kind, and deliver high quality patient centered care. Our motto is
to "Care Like Family" for each other and those we serve. In this
- You will be responsible for providing to the patient, the
proper procedure with excellent quality images to assist the
physician in the diagnosis of the patient's condition or health
- You will perform a variety of imaging procedures in the
radiology department as well as portable exams and c-arm procedures
throughout the hospital.
- You will be responsible to schedule, plan, implement and
complete the request for service and provide a friendly and
compassionate environment in keeping with the "care like family"
mission of the hospital.
- You will possess knowledge of growth and development; and have
an understanding of the range of treatment needed for these patient
- You will be responsible to stay up to date of current
techniques and procedures.
What qualifications you will need:
- ARRT registration required upon hire.
- Current Radiology license through the State of which you will
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- Graduation from AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology.
Timpanogos Regional Hospital is a full-service 122 plus bed
hospital. We have cared for residents of Utah County since 1998. As
Utah County's only Top 100 hospital, we offer the latest advances
in life-saving technology. We deliver services with the compassion
and personalized care of a community hospital. Our colleagues of
over 900 physicians, medical staff, and volunteers care for over
30,000 patients per year. Located in the city of Orem, Utah,
Timpanogos Regional is surrounded by family-friendly attractions,
thrilling outdoor adventures and cheerful community members.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more
than 300 affiliate facilities across the country - offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and
Timpanogos Regional Hospital are all about caring for people, and
that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Imaging Technologist opening. Qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume
today to join our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Orem , Imaging Technologist, Other , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!