Bilingual Customer Service Expert
Company: Alder Holdings LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Looking for growth? We provide excellent job experience that
translates to career opportunities and growth in or out of the
company. Your goals are our goals. We will work with your school
schedule to ensure your experience with us meets your needs.
Here at Alder, we provide customers with simple and easy to use
alarm systems for homes and businesses. In this position you will
be assisting these customers over the phone with their account
needs. Our customers' safety is our priority, and you will play a
vital role in ensuring safety in their lives.
As a customer service expert, you will be part of the Initial
Customer Experts team. The team goal is to proactively reach out to
the newly signed up customers to offer assistance with installing
their new alarm system and to create a great experience. The
customer service expert will be trained in all areas to ensure that
they are able to assist in any way.
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture - We are a team! Others say it - We live
- Growth - One of the 10 Fastest growing Companies MWC Network.
We need leaders. We will give you everything you need to start a
career, not just another job.
- Fitness - Feel free to enjoy our custom-built, state-of-the-art
- Flexible Schedule - If you are the right fit for our team, we
are more than happy to work around your schedule
- Every Friday, lunch is on us!
- Pay $13-$16 based on experience
- Paid training
Full Job Description
- Basic computer skills.
- Effective communication, problem solving, and professionalism
through phone and email.
- Creating solutions for demanding situations.
- Assisting customers by helping them understand the features and
benefits our system can provide.
- Working individually and collectively to help our team achieve
- The capacity to work at least 30-40 hours per week. (Monday -
Sunday, and some holidays)
- Option to work remote!
What We Will Like About You
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Confident and positive personality
- Good command of language, spelling, and grammar
- Keen problem solver with a unique ability to think on your
- Acute awareness of conversational detail
- Commitment to create and deliver tailored solutions
- Dependable and punctual
- Flexibility to work various shifts as needed
Keywords: Alder Holdings LLC, Orem , Bilingual Customer Service Expert, Other , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!