Food Service/Cashier Team Member
Company: Jackson Food Stores
Posted on: January 25, 2023
We know you dont want to work for just any food service team.
Our Food Service Team Members work together to drive sales by
engaging customers, actively sampling product, and flawlessly
executing our fast-food programs. You follow the recipe of success,
to ensure quality and fresh food is ready to be purchased and
consumed. Our fuel pumps fill their tanks while you fill their
bellies.Food Serviceteam members receive cool perks and discounts
such as $.20 off per gallon of fuel and 15% of most merchandise.
Take the first step and join the team today!Come on, lets GO! What
will I get when I join the team?
- SAME DAY PAY!
- Store bonus opportunities every 2 months!
- Company bonus opportunities every 6 months!
- Opportunities to advance! We promote from within!
- A fun work environment with a family centric environment.
- FT Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits within 60 days.
- 401k match, profit sharing, bonuses, and performance-based
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $5250 a year) and more! What will
I do as a Food Service Team Member/Cashier? Here are just some of
the things you'll do in this role:
- Greet every customer with a smile, thanking them for their
business, and inviting them back.
- Act as a subject matter expert for fast food, deli, and
- Build brand awareness by actively sampling food items to
- Maintain cleanliness and effective operation of all food
service equipment and report any issues or repairs needed to your
- Ensure proper sanitation and food
handling/prep/storage/disposal procedures are followed.
- Keep the store, coffee, food, and checkout areas clean,
stocked, and tidy.
- Complete waste sheets and temperature logs as required.
- May be cross trained to Cashier.
- Additional duties as assigned. Recipe for Success:
- Willingness and passion for delivering exceptional customer
- Excellent communication with a friendly can-do attitude!
- Flexible availability to support business needs for a 24/7
operation including holidays and weekends.
- Do the right thing, always.
- A history of being a team player! We work together to get the
- Some Food Service and food handling experience a plus.
- The ability to think quick on your feet and react to change.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to stand for an extended
period. While performing the duties of this job, you are frequently
required to stand, walk, bend, and twist; reach with hands and
arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and hear.
Must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally
lift and/or move up to 65 pounds. Work safely in work conditions
that include heat, cold, allergen, noise, and fume/chemical/odor
from gasoline and cleaning chemicals. Jackson Companies is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer and will ensure that applicants and
employees are given equal opportunities in employment and
contracting activities regardless of race, religion, color,
national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other protected
characteristic. Store #192(801)224-7397 1613 N. State ST. Orem, UT
Keywords: Jackson Food Stores, Orem , Food Service/Cashier Team Member, Other , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!