Posted on: January 24, 2023
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Patient
Representative you want with your current employer? We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join CareNow which is part of the
nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
CareNow, offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
* Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
* Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
* Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
* Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
* Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
* 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking
* Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
* Colleague recognition program
* Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Patient Representative where your passion for
creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
What you will do in this role:
* Checks-in patients in a timely manner. Ensures all Web Check-in
procedures are followed
* Answers phone calls to the clinic and provides information or
refers questions to others as needed
* Verifies insurance timely and accurately
* Ensures the occupational client's preference card is followed and
* Reviews all patient paperwork to ensure completeness and insures
collection of necessary insurance / demographic information
* Completes Daily Balance Checklist after each shift. Includes all
forms of payment are accounted for and documented
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8am-9pm,
Saturdays 8am-8pm, and Sundays 8am-5pm. You must have the
flexibility to work during those hours.
What Qualifications you will need:
* 1 year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
* Obtain BLS certification within 30 days of start required
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to work with multiple computer programs
CareNow delivers quality, convenient,
patient-centered urgent care
with unparalleled service. We are in more than
100 urgent care clinics
around the United States. We are
committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and
experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving
lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our
physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive
resources. And we provide
support to our growing CareNow physician team. Our doctors and
medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or
internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care
services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Patient
Representative opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly
qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA, Orem , Patient Representative, Other , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!