Food Service/Cashier Team Member
Company: Jacksons Companies
Posted on: January 23, 2023
$15.00 - $17.50 an hour
We know you don't want to work for just any food service team. Our
Food Service Team Members work together to drive sales by engaging
customers, actively sampling product, and flawlessly executing our
fast-food programs. You follow the recipe of success, to ensure
quality and fresh food is ready to be purchased and consumed. Our
fuel pumps fill their tanks while you fill their bellies. Food
Service team members receive cool perks and discounts such as $.20
off per gallon of fuel and 15% of most merchandise.
Take the first step and join the team today! Come on, let's GO!
What will I get when I join the team? We've got you
- Store bonus opportunities every 2 months!
- Company Profit Share bonus opportunities every 6 months!
- Competitive compensation, opportunities for advancement, and
flexible work schedules.
- The opportunity to learn new skills in customer service and
- A fun work environment with a family centric environment.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Paid Time Away
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Merchandise and Fuel Discounts
- Financial benefits including 401k, profit sharing, bonuses, and
- Same day pay
- Up to $5250 a year in Tuition Reimbursement and many more!
What will I do as a Food Service Team Member/Cashier?
Here are just some of the things you'll do in this role:
- Greet every customer with a smile, thanking them for their
business, and inviting them back.
- Act as a subject matter expert for fast food, deli, and
- Build brand awareness by actively sampling food items to
- Maintain cleanliness and effective operation of all food
service equipment and report any issues or repairs needed to your
- Ensure proper sanitation and food
handling/prep/storage/disposal procedures are followed.
- Keep the store, coffee, food, and checkout areas clean,
stocked, and tidy.
- Complete waste sheets and temperature logs as required.
- May be cross trained to Cashier.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Recipe for Success:
- Willingness and passion for delivering exceptional customer
- Excellent communication with a friendly can-do attitude!
- Flexible availability to support business needs for a 24/7
operation including holidays and weekends.
- Do the right thing, always.
- A history of being a team player! We work together to get the
- Some Food Service and food handling experience a plus.
- The ability to think quick on your feet and react to
Must be able to stand for an extended period. While performing the
duties of this job, you are frequently required to stand, walk,
bend, and twist; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance;
stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and hear. Must frequently lift
and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to
65 pounds. Work safely in work conditions that include heat, cold,
allergen, noise, and fume/chemical/odor from gasoline and cleaning
Jackson Companies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and
will ensure that applicants and employees are given equal
opportunities in employment and contracting activities regardless
of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or
any other protected characteristic.
Store #192 (801)224-7397
1613 N. State ST.
Orem, UT 84057
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.00
- Max Hiring Rate $17.50
Keywords: Jacksons Companies, Orem , Food Service/Cashier Team Member, Other , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!