Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) CT Technologist? At Timpanogos Regional
Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300
million in programs to support our incredible team members over the
course of three years.BenefitsTimpanogos Regional Hospital, offers
a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated CT Technologist like you to be a
part of our team.Job Summary and QualificationsAs a CT
Technologist, you will work with our friendly radiologists
assisting with various types of procedures. There are always
opportunities to learn new things and be challenged in your career.
Members of that team consider themselves a family where each member
works hard to support each other. We are looking for someone who
feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will administer both oral and IV contrast; evaluate
patients for any allergic reactions; place correct IV for the exam
- You will be loading and operating MedRad power injector.
- You will operate and understand CT scanning equipment; practice
ALARA standards; understand physician protocols and scan
- You will be assisting interventional radiologists with
- You will be maintaining a clean work environment and stock the
department with supplies and linens.
- You will be moving, lifting, and assisting patients onto and
off the scanner table.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current Radiology Technologist license through the State of
which you will be working.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT) This role requires you to be
fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal
law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Timpanogos Regional Hospital is a full-service 122 plus
bed hospital. We have cared for residents of Utah County since
1998. As Utah County's only Top 100 hospital, we offer the latest
advances in life-saving technology. We deliver services with the
compassion and personalized care of a community hospital. Our
colleagues of over 900 physicians, medical staff, and volunteers
care for over 30,000 patients per year. Located in the city of
Orem, Utah, Timpanogos Regional is surrounded by family-friendly
attractions, thrilling outdoor adventures and cheerful community
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more
than 300 affiliate facilities across the country - offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and
Timpanogos Regional Hospital are all about caring for people, and
that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our CT Technologist opening. Qualified candidates
will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join
our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Orem , CT Technologist, Other , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!