Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 17, 2022
New Freestanding ER in Westlake, Utah
IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as a(an) CT
Technologist you want with your current employer? We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join Timpanogos Regional Hospital
which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare
services, HCA Healthcare.BenefitsWe are committed to providing our
employees with the support they need. At Timpanogos Regional
Hospital, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit
package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision
benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsOur teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do
you want to work as a(an) CT Technologist where your passion for
creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job
Summary and QualificationsAs a CT Technologist, you will work with
our friendly radiologists assisting with various types of
procedures. There are always opportunities to learn new things and
be challenged in your career. Members of that team consider
themselves a family where each member works hard to support each
other. We are looking for someone who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will administer both oral and IV contrast; evaluate
patients for any allergic reactions; place correct IV for the exam
- You will be loading and operating MedRad power injector.
- You will operate and understand CT scanning equipment; practice
ALARA standards; understand physician protocols and scan
- You will be assisting interventional radiologists with
- You will be maintaining a clean work environment and stock the
department with supplies and linens.
- You will be moving, lifting, and assisting patients onto and
off the scanner table.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current ARRT (CT) certification
- Current Radiology Technologist license through the State of
which you will be working.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
Timpanogos Regional Hospital is a full-service 122 plus bed
hospital. We have cared for residents of Utah County since 1998. As
Utah County's only Top 100 hospital, we offer the latest advances
in life-saving technology. We deliver services with the compassion
and personalized care of a community hospital. Our colleagues of
over 900 physicians, medical staff, and volunteers care for over
30,000 patients per year. Located in the city of Orem, Utah,
Timpanogos Regional is surrounded by family-friendly attractions,
thrilling outdoor adventures and cheerful community members.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more
than 300 affiliate facilities across the country - offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and
Timpanogos Regional Hospital are all about caring for people, and
that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderIf you are looking for an opportunity that
provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our CT Technologist opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Orem , CT Technologist, Other , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!