Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - D.N.T. Inc
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Full Job Description College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving has
established a brand new territory serving Orem, Provo, and South
Utah County! Excellent earning potential including hourly pay plus
tips and performance based bonuses. Earn From $14.00 an hour + Tips
Whether you're looking for a summer job or something longer-term,
come see why College HUNKS was featured on MTV's "Jobs that Don't
Suck." To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest, Uniformed,
Nice, Knowledgeable, and Service-oriented. Come and see what all
the buzz is about and join our winning team. As a Mover and Junk
Hauler Wingman, you will be part of a larger team that is led by a
Captain. Requirement: Must be able to lift 50+ pounds and go up and
down stairs and ramps. We are looking to fill this position ASAP
before we open our doors for business later this month. If you are
a team player and want to work for a team oriented, fun, and
enthusiastic company, this is the position you've been looking for!
We strive to train, mentor, and grow all who walk through these
halls. Training will begin ASAP in preparation for our grand
opening. College Hunks Hauling Junk is the fastest-growing
junk-hauling franchise and moving franchise in America. College
Hunks Hauling Junk also has impressive brand recognition. The
franchise has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC's Shark
Tank, Undercover Boss, HGTV's House Hunters, AMC's The Pitch,
Bravo's The Millionaire Matchmaker, TLC's Hoarding: Buried Alive
and Fox Business, as well as in The Wall Street Journal, The New
York Times, USA Today, Time magazine, The Huffington Post, Forbes,
Inc. and more. Responsibilities
- Be respectful to your team mates and your clients--- That's the
- Wow our clients with your performance and professionalism.
- Presentation is key: Shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at
the waist (or shorts), and continuing with your friendly smile
throughout the day.
- Give 100% of yourself everyday, striving to be better every
- Assist the move captain or junk hauling captain as needed.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Prepare the truck before a job such as checking tires, checking
windshield wipers, headlight inspections, sweeping, truck condition
- Be able to help make logistical decisions in conjunction with
your supervisor (when to dispose, what to donate or recycle, how to
best complete a job, how to package items and load a truck, how to
market during downtime).
- Collaborate with your team to wrap, box, protect and move
clients' furniture into the move truck, into the clients residence,
or in storage.
- Collaborate with your team to conduct junk haul jobs by
collectively loading unwanted items into the junk truck utilizing
- Travel to difference client homes within our territory to
conduct junk hauls or move jobs.
- Occasionally conduct long haul move jobs within the state.
- Travel to nearby donation centers, recycling centers, and
landfills for junk collection final destination.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc. College HUNKS - The Woodlands
/ Tomball is looking to hire people who are innovators, respectful,
and hard workers. No experience necessary! We provide hands-on
training to ensure your success. Benefits :
- Feel great about your efforts by giving back to the community
with every job completed (two meals are supplied to Feeding
Children Everywhere with every move or junk haul)
- Be a part of a team with great attitudes and work ethic.
- Flexible schedule
- Open-Door Environment; Dynamic culture
- On the job training
- Team events
- Did we mention a fun, enthusiastic, team environment?!
- Personal and profesional growth. We take this part very
serious. Our goal is for everyone that walks our halls to leave a
better person than they came. Very competitive pay starting at
$14.00 an hour plus tips. Each CHHJ location is independently owned
and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to
the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the
management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at
this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not
to College Hunks Hauling Junk Corporate. Job Types: Part-time Pay:
From $14.00per hour Benefits:
- Profit Sharing
- Employee discount
- Paid training
- Referral program Schedule:
- Weekend availability
- Year-round work Supplemental Pay:
- Tips COVID-19 considerations:
We recommend the required PPE as per the CDC, including frequent
hand washing, respect of personal space, optional hand shakes.
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - D.N.T. Inc, Orem , Part-time Mover, Other , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!