FT-Scheduling Staffing Admin-Day
Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a Scheduling and Staffing
Administrator, this means:
* Being friendly, professional, and supporting internal customers
(store leadership, HR, and Lowe's associates) and external
* Monitoring driver and associate scheduling to ensure merchandise
can be delivered on time and stocked efficiently.
* Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the
The Scheduling and Staffing Administrator supports store leadership
through administrative duties related to staffing, scheduling,
talent acquisition training, compliance, and payroll. This role
maintains associate paperwork, organizes the break and training
rooms, and updates time and attendance records, according to Lowe's
policies and procedures. This role also assists the Store Manager
and Assistant Store Manager in reviewing, scheduling and processing
prospective candidates through the talent acquisition process. In
addition, the Scheduling and Staffing Administrator supports a
strong safety culture by handling all administrative tasks related
to Worker's Compensation, General Liability, and Auto Claims. To be
successful, the individual in this role must be organized and able
to balance many administrative tasks throughout the day.
The Scheduling and Staffing Administrator works closely with the
Store Manager, Assistant Store Managers and Human Resources to
support administrative duties and allow these roles to focus on
strategic and people leadership activities.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
* Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up
to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required
based on the needs of the store.
* Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
* Requests to be scheduled off for a specific day require advanced
notification and approval by supervisor.
* Minimally must be able to lift 10 pounds without assistance; may
lift over 10 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* 1 year of experience in a retail environment.
* 2 years of administrative experience such as processing data,
scheduling, monitoring and tracking information, and using office
* 1 year of experience administering confidential staff information
such as personnel files and employment compliance data.
* 1 year of experience in a cross-functional team environment with
exempt and non-exempt staff.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field.
* 2 years of experience in a retail environment or equivalent and
relevant work experience.
* 2 years of experience in a cross-functional team environment with
exempt and non-exempt staff.
* 1 year of experience supporting the staffing process (e.g.,
posting requisitions, screening candidate qualifications,
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Orem , FT-Scheduling Staffing Admin-Day, Other , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!