If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what
you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at
Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people,
your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the
global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your
opportunity for professional development and industry leading
rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the
values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond
opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working
together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the
world better for everyone!
Flowserve is looking for a motivated Machinist to work with the
Machine Shop team. The Machinist will set up and operates CNC
and/or manual machines including but not limited to vertical
machining centers, horizontal machining centers, lathes, mills,
drill presses, saws, grinders, and gear cutting equipment.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Work from complicated component drawings, routers, and/or
verbal instructions to produce parts that meet specifications.
- Measure and inspect parts to verify that they are
- Must possess practical metal cutting knowledge to make sound
decisions in fabricating parts.
- The successful candidate will be able Operates the machines to
perform machining in accordance with design drawings, sketches and
oral instructions using basic shop math.
- Maintain Quality Control based off the internal policies and
procedures also complying to the ISO 9001:2015 Standards.
- Set up and adjustment equipment as needed to product acceptable
- Maintains assigned equipment and complies with preventative
maintenance activities where applicable.
- Plans and lays-out work from design drawings, sketches and oral
- Uses basic shop math and has a working knowledge of
trigonometry for figuring various angles, radius’, lengths, and
other dimensional aspects of a part.
- Sets-up and adjusts any machine for a variety of short run or
production runs to machine any type of component.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- High School degree or GED equivalent
- Certificate (1 Yr.) or equivalent; or one to two years related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Ability to read blue prints / drawings
Primary Posting Location: Springville, Utah
Job Posting Category: Operations
Job Advertising Title: Machinist
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 53226BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected
veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not
discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about,
discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances,
the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can
request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to
email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your
request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your
subject line of your email. For more information, read the