Relocation aid to Farmington, NM Available
Love what you do; Love where you live
Outdoor Adventures at Your Fingertips!
Come Join a values-based, community-owned hospital dedicated to
serving the Four Corners region in beautiful Farmington, NM.
If you enjoy nature, and outdoor life, this is the place for
San Juan Regional Medical Center offers a place where you can make
a difference and experience that perfect work/life balance.
We have many opportunities to join our valued nursing team:
• Emergency Department
• Professional Resource Team
$5,000 SignOn Bonus
$5,000 Relocation Assistance Available
Come Join Us!
The Registered Nurse is a sincerely caring and compassionate
professional and assumes accountability in utilizing the nursing
process to provide dynamic patient management.
• As you go about fulfilling this mission, your work
habits and work relationships should embody SJRMC's values. These
values are our culture, our identity as an organization: Sacred
Trust, Personal Reverence, Thoughtful Anticipation, Team
Accountability and Creative Vitality ask more of us than merely
completing some list of tasks. Our values ask for a deeper level of
commitment, and what is asked of us we freely give because we
believe in our mission.
• Current licensure by the State Board of Nursing of New Mexico or
compact (multi-state) license.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification.
• Must meet the requirements for obtaining and maintaining life
support certifications as outlined in the Life Support
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides individualized patient care and maintains clinical
competency appropriate for the area of practice
• Understands and follows policy and procedure in addition to
meeting licensure requirements
• Responsive to current safety and quality initiatives and sustains
• Builds productive interpersonal relationships in every
• Demonstrates teamwork
• Actively participates in the department
• Each employee is responsible for implementing SJRMC’s
Service Standards into their daily work: Safety,
Courtesy, Effectiveness, and Stewardship
• Other duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Environmental Work
• Must be able to see with corrective eyewear and hear clearly with
• Must be able to walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, and twist
• Must be able to lift greater than 50 pounds and push 0-300 pounds
• Potential exposure to blood and bodily fluids and meets OSHA
• Sets limits when dealing with angry, hostile, or
sometimes verbally or physically abusive patients and families in
an attempt to ensure a safe, respectful environment that will
support the delivery of care
• Effectively copes and strives for balance when caring for
acutely ill patients and families
San Juan Regional Medical Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any
type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national
origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.