Customer Service Associate
Company: NutriGold, Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
NutriGold, Inc., a fast-growing supplements company based out of
Orem, Utah, is looking for a customer-oriented service
representative with excellent communication skills. A customer
relations associate will act as a liaison, provide product/services
information, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer
accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. If you are a
detail oriented multi-tasker who can solve complex issues while
delivering world-class service, and energized by the prospect of
working in a fast-paced, dynamic, achievement-oriented environment,
then you will love working with us.
- High School Diploma OR Associate's Degree
- 2+ years experience in customer relations or related field
- Knowledge of vitamins/supplements preferred, but not
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different
types of personalities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional phone skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and complete multiple
- Ability to work independently or under direct supervision
- Willingness and ability to work as part of a team
- Familiarity with a multi-line phone system
- Proficient in MS-Office suite (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel),
- Proficient in Google Suite (e.g. Gmail, Docs, Sheets)
- Answer incoming and make outgoing calls to customers. Build
rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly,
and professional manner.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by following
communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Assist customers with placing orders online, over the phone, or
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer
accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Serve as a ‘Brand Ambassador’ by emulating the qualities that
make the company successful (integrity, compassion,
open-mindedness, mutual respect, and commitment to excellence)
- Ability to learn and retain in-depth product information
- Stay up-to-date on company products and empower customers to
make informed purchasing decisions.
- Attract and retain potential customers by answering product and
service questions; provide value-added customer experience benefits
(e.g. making relevant product suggestions, up-selling,
- Create and maintain records of customer interactions,
transactions, comments, product returns, and complaints.
- Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions
and alternatives in a timely and effective manner; follow up to
- Track lost/stolen orders/packages, send replacement packages,
file timely reports/claims, and ensure customers' concerns are
resolved to their complete satisfaction.
- Contribute to the team effort by meeting and exceeding customer
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
This position is Hourly (Non-Exempt), between 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM,
Monday – Friday.
A comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive pay (negotiable for the right candidate)
- Paid holidays (including paid leave on birthday)
- Opportunity to accrue paid time off (up to 10 days off the
first year, 15+ days thereafter)
- Performance bonuses
- Group health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks, professional development
- Complimentary company products
Keywords: NutriGold, Inc, Orem , Customer Service Associate, Other , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!