Optics Production Clean Room Operator - Night Shift (15% Shift Differential for Night Shift)
Company: Moxtek, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Summary: Manufactures or processes parts at floor stations.
May work at different workstations as production needs require.
Responsible for basic processes of manufacturing, testing,
inspection, and/or ship prep.
- Processes parts at floor stations.
- Responsible for basic processes of manufacturing. Depending on
stations this includes aluminizing, developing, patterning,
etching, cleaning, loading/unloading equipment, collecting/
evaluating/recording test data, working with various chemicals,
visual inspection, etc.
- May work at different workstations as production needs
- Participate in identifying and implementing process
- May be required to work night or weekend shifts.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Technical certificate preferred (Chemistry, Physics,
Electronics, Engineering, etc.)
- 0-2 years of related experience. Experience in Semiconductor
manufacturing is a plus.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential
functions of this position.
- Strong manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Detail oriented with proven ability to multitask.
- High level of focus and urgency.
- Ability to work safely around production processes/equipment
and with various chemicals (Methanol, Acetone, KOH, etc...).
- Must be able to communicate both verbally and in written form
- Ability to work in cleanroom environment up to and including
Keywords: Moxtek, Inc., Orem , Optics Production Clean Room Operator - Night Shift (15% Shift Differential for Night Shift), Other , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!