Location: Orem, Utah
PC Laptops is looking for a high energy, sales oriented
individual who loves creating amazing customer experiences. Come
join our amazing team, sharing your passion for computers with
others! Working at PC Laptops is a whole different lifestyle.
Whatever you do here, you play a part in creating the most amazing
technology experience in the Universe as you help people experience
amazing new heights of fun and productivity. You could call it
work, or you could call it enlightenment. We call it doing what we
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
The Sales Specialist role with PC Laptops is more than just a
job, it's a career. PC Laptops sells computers, security and
support services for home users. Primary responsibilities include
educating customers, selling and closing deals.
WHAT ATTRIBUTES ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Have a work hard until you get it done attitude
- Computer related experience helpful but not required!
- Be goal-oriented, hardworking, persistent with high
expectations for yourself
- Be a self-starter who can turn coaching into results
- Be able to explain our products and technology to people who
are unfamiliar with it.
- Background with computers and gaming preferred*
- Must be at least 18 years old
- 2-4 years of Sales Experience helpful
- Local candidates only
- Must have high school or equivalent education
WANT TO GET AN INTERVIEW FAST?
Send us a video answering the following:
- Who you are and a little about yourself.
- Why you want to work for PC Laptops
- Why we should hire you instead of someone else.
- Your video should be two minutes or less.
Please record and send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org in
addition to filing out your application. You can also use Youtube
or Instagram on your mobile device to record a video and send us a
link to your unlisted video.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Great Commissions with a Guaranteed Base to fall back on! Make
an average of 70-100k!
- Fun, high energy, and positive environment.
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance 1st of the month
after 60 days. -and lots more!
WHAT ELSE WOULD BE HELPFUL?
- You're very comfortable on a computer.
- You have reliable daily transportation.
- You have a background with achievements and accomplishments
(not necessarily in sales)
PC Laptops is committed to equal employment opportunity and
employs individuals without regard to any legally recognized
protected class including, but not limited to: veteran status,
uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age and physical or mental disability or any other
protected class under federal, state or local law.