Company: Holiday Retirement
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Community Name: 5320 THE SEVILLE OREM UT
What We Offer:
- A steady, full-time schedule with consistent hours
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible full-time
- Anniversary Award - $500 per year after 2 years
- One free meal per day in our communities
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) plan with employer match!
- A career path, with the opportunity to learn and grow
- A Certified Great Place to Work that provides a fun and
In the role of Sales Advisor, you will be responsible to achieve
revenue goals through lead generation and conversion activities
that include developing and maintaining relationships, partnering
with General Managers and the community Occupancy Team, and
cultivating a deep knowledge of the customer and the local
Sales Advisor Responsibilities:
- Lead Generation: generate, cultivate, and maintain external
professional relationships with local influencers. Increase
awareness, reputation, and knowledge of the community with key
decision makers. Attain commitments to refer prospective residents
from local influencers.
- Partner with the General Manager and the Regional Director of
Sales to develop and implement a strategic, rolling 90-day Sales
and Marketing Plan.
- Review and analyze available sales data for your community and
your market and use this data to create SMART goals and action
plans to achieve sales metrics.
- Meet established targets for lead and lease conversion as
defined on the Sales & Marketing business plan. Work with paid
referral partners, such as A Place for Mom, to develop and convert
leads from referral and professional lead generation sources to
confirmed move-ins. Respond to all potential leads with timely
follow-up and ensure the CRM system is up-to- date.
- Respond to telephone inquiries, remotely and in real time where
possible, and conduct tours with prospective residents or
- Work with the General Manager to facilitate training and
continuous coaching for any community staff that may need to field
an inquiry call or conduct a walk-in or scheduled tour. Engage the
Community Occupancy team.
- Make sales calls to potential leads with the intention of
scheduling a community visit and move the sales process
- Promote and facilitate on and off-site events that drive lead
generation and tours.
- Manage the community marketing budget and maintain promotional
branded material inventory for the community.
- Collaborate with the General Manager to develop and maintain an
effective internal referral program with residents.
- Support the General Manager in ensuring that the community,
including all available apartments, model apartments, common areas
and grounds are staged, marketable and aligned with Holiday
- Appropriately manage and update the CRM system to ensure
detailed information is entered from all lead sources.
- Effectively share business results and the story behind the
numbers on monthly business reviews.
- Negotiate incentives and terms of Rental Agreement with
prospective residents and/or their families. Secure and complete
each lease within the parameters of Holiday values and
- Visit competitors on a regular cadence and maintain competitor
playbook located within CRM to identify areas of opportunity for
your community, and local market competitive pricing
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of direct sales experience, with a proven
track record of setting goals and achieving results in previous
- Skilled at creating relationships through various methods of
communication including telephone, face to face, networking events,
and on-site lead generation events.
- Exceptional persuasive problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure with high demands
- Ability to travel within the local market to attend various
events for the purpose of developing relationships and lead
- Proficient with customer/lead (CRM) tracking systems and
Microsoft Office Suite
For 50 years, Holiday has been in the business of helping older
adults live better, age more successfully and stay independent for
as long as possible. We accomplish this by following these
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates,
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying
Today, over 25,000 older adults in 240 senior living communities
across 43 states call a Holiday community home: and our employees
agree. Beginning in early 2018, and every year since, Holiday has
been certified a great workplace by Great Place to Work
Institute(R), an honor that was also extended to 221 of its
communities in 2020. Helping older people live better is a
tremendous privilege and we would love to share more about our
mission with you.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender
identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local,
state, or federal law.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of
older people, we'd love to talk to you.
Req ID: 95029
Keywords: Holiday Retirement, Orem , Sales Advisor, Other , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!