Blendtec is an awesome place to work. See why!
Blendtec is a growing global health company, a leader in
marketing premium blenders and kitchen innovations to over 80
countries around the world. Blendtec is the first and only company
to offer a commercial grade, safe, reliable high speed blender with
the quietest, but most powerful motor on the market.
This position is designated to create superior customer service
for all Blendtec customers. Provide quick and timely responses,
uphold company policies.
- Collects, reviews, and inputs customer contact and blender data
into customer management systems.
- Professionally manage residential customer accounts.
- Responsible for researching and resolving complaints to ensure
- Cultivate and maintain a positive rapport with customers and
- Provides basic technical support to customers via email, phone,
or other methods.
- Possesses a basic understanding of the organization's products,
services, practices, and procedures.
- Troubleshooting of basic blender and jar problems.
- Flexible with scheduling to meet customer demand.
- Other duties as assigned by leaders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge and practice of proper phone etiquette including soft
- Experience with a large and diverse customer base.
- Ability to manage several computer programs simultaneously
while assisting customers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Basic computer skills.
- High School diploma
- 1 year of customer service experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Sit for more than 6 hours per shift.
- Ability to fully use hands.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Talk and/or hear.
- Stand for up to 4 hours at a time regularly.
- Walk or move from one location to another.
- Periodically may need to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, or
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The information written in this job description
indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed.
This job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted
as comprehensive of every job duty, responsibility, or
qualification required by an employee assigned to this job. While
employed in this position, an employee may be required to perform
other assignments not listed on this job description.
Blendtec is one of the fastest-growing product brands anywhere -
and, to hear it from our hundreds of employees - one of the most
desirable places to work. We have expanded our Orem facility and
have many current and anticipated job openings. At its core,
Blendtec is innovation. With our greatest satisfaction coming from
embracing new ideas, improving upon old ones, and, ultimately,
making even better blenders. If you want to make a direct impact on
company success... If you crave a pace that keeps up with your own
personal drive... That's what you'll find when you blend your own
skills with the Blendtec ideals of innovation, quality and
Please read on to learn more about what it means to work at
Blendtec. We look forward to getting to know you!
We offer great benefits to our employees: medical and dental
insurance; professionally managed 401k; no cost life insurance for
employee and dependents; short and long term income replacement
disability insurance; incentive pay; employee discounts on company
products; available three weeks of paid time off; education
reimbursement; free blender; massage therapist; on-site medical
clinic; fitness center; employee lunch cafeteria.
Blendtec runs criminal background checks, drug screening and
E-verify on each new hire.