Company: Crossbeam Builders
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Office Administrator will be accountable for maintaining office,
communication systems, customer outreach and information systems in
line with Crossbeam Builders, LLC company vision and standards.
Tasks will vary, depending on working style and the existing
workload. The duties described below make up a typical, but not
necessarily complete, list. The Office Administrator will need to
coordinate and cooperate with the company owner and staff to ensure
that work is completed.
- Schedule, and coordinate a variety of internal/external
meetings/events (local, off site or by video conferencing).
- Documentation: organize any needed material in advance of the
meetings; maintain files/record keeping systems and confidential
- Work hand in hand with owner, some Executive Assisting as
- Prepare draft memorandums, policies and procedures, training
materials, checklists, and company employee handbook.
- Provide administrative and online professional support to
visitors, assist with settling in requirements and greet as
- Establish and maintain digital and physical systems to organize
and manage details to ensure accuracy in all aspects.
- Provide general administrative support: typing, telephone
support, mail, copying, faxing, filing, calendar functions, e-mail
distribution lists, maintaining marketing and any other databases
as instructed from time to time. (Mailchimp, Build Zoom, mass
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Manage Invoicing and AP/ AR using QuickBooks and
- Ability to adapt to mobile office environment (ie: Own your own
computer, high speed internet connection, etc)
- Previous Buildertrend Experience a big plus!
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven, service
- Team player yet able to work independently, with demonstrated
ability to be flexible, responsive and to take initiative.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills able to work
effectively with all levels of staff.
- Convey a strong positive personal and professional image with
excellent standards of professional behavior and ethics.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to set priorities,
display attention to details and is tenacious with follow-ups.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in
- Consistently handle situations with tact, maturity and
patience, and able to work well under pressure.
- Highly motivated, energetic and resourceful.
- Strong customer service orientation; responds to customers'
needs with a sense of urgency, and with a "How can I help"
- Ability to exercise judgment in managing confidential or
- Ability to handle diverse personalities.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent typing skills with strong Microsoft Office skills,
especially in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Superior writing skills. Spelling and grammatical wizard!
- Must demonstrate strong organizational and project management
abilities, attention to detail, as well as solid
problem-resolution, decision-making, verbal and written
- Resourceful to work effectively in an entrepreneurial
environment that requires one to adapt to unexpected, urgent
situations outside one's knowledge base and to problem-solve
quickly under pressure while maintaining focus and composure.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and
direct others for results as needed.
Our vision at Crossbeam Builders is to build value to our
clients by actively communicating, developing strong relationships
and providing a seamless customer experience. Listening to,
anticipating client's needs and troubleshooting issues before they
arise through attention to detail during our process allows for
accuracy and efficiency.
Keywords: Crossbeam Builders, Orem , Office Administrator, Other , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!