Customer Service Representative
Company: Capital Community Bank
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Solar Loans is seeking a motivated individual to join our
growing company as a customer service representative.
The Customer Service Representative is the Bank's primary
front-line customer service representative and is responsible for
creating a welcoming environment and positive impression for our
customers. The position contributes to the organization's mission
statement and goals by providing the highest quality of service,
treating each person professionally - with warmth, courtesy and
respect, cross-selling additional services, and making a personal
effort to make internal and external customers feel they belong and
are important to the Bank.
Major and Essential Job Responsibilities
- Help customers over the phone; answering on the first ring if
- Respond to customer emails.
- Maintain a tracking log of all incoming customer requests and
- Assist customers with routine solar loan account-requests such
as: General customer service, Payment processing and
reconciliation, payoff requests, UCC-3 lien releases, and UCC
- Research and resolve customer problems, acting as the customer
liaison between other bank departments when necessary.
- Evaluate customer requests for service charge refunds and
process necessary paperwork to refund customer service charges as
- May input, maintain, and/or delete credit card
- Contact customers to obtain necessary signatures and
documentation on accounts due to an exception or missing
- Work with title agencies, law firms, and other financial
institutions on subordinations or payoffs.
- Actively participate in training programs to maintain and
acquire additional job knowledge and skills.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all
- Represent the Bank in a manner that maintains and expands
positive relations with all customers, potential customers, and
- Maintains knowledge and adheres to all BSA regulations and
compliance standards on internal and external policies.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are administered
consistently and in accordance with all applicable Federal and
State laws and regulations.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with co-workers, customers
and external service providers to respond to inquiries and resolve
- Complete all assigned training in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements - Preferred Skills/Experience
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Willingness to learn and a fundamental curiosity about banking
and loan servicing.
- Experience with bank loan and core systems preferred.
Experience with other bank loans and documentation systems may be
- Financial institution experience preferred.
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Detail oriented and analytical thinker.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a cohesive
- Ability to meet bonding requirements for employment
As a community-focused financial institution, Capital Community
Bank (CCBank) reflects the positive nature of its native Utah. We
pride ourselves on providing a fun and friendly atmosphere, where
employees are encouraged to come together as a team. Our bank is
progressive with new technology and on-the-job training, retaining
current employees and continually adding new positions. Offering
competitive employee perks and a beneficial wellness program,
CCBank is an inclusive, growing organization that offers a thriving
culture and opportunities to earn a living.
Keywords: Capital Community Bank, Orem , Customer Service Representative, Other , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!