Blendtec is an awesome place to work. See why!
Blendtec is a growing global health company, a leader in
marketing premium blenders and kitchen innovations to over 80
countries around the world. Blendtec is the first and only company
to offer a commercial grade, safe, reliable high speed blender with
the quietest, but most powerful motor on the market.
Performs repetitive bench or line assembly operations to
mass-produce products such as blenders by performing the following
- Places parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Bolts, clips, screws, cements, or otherwise fastens parts
- Tends machines to perform force fitting or fastening operations
on assembly line.
- Works at different work stations as production needs
- Works on line where tasks vary as different model of same
article moves along line.
- Performs machine maintenance as required or asked.
- Other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
Ability to work with hands to assemble parts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Stand for more than 6 hours per shift
- Full ability to use arms and hands
- Consistently works in an environment with loud noise
- Stand for up to 4 hours at a time regularly
- Walk or move from one location to another
- Periodically may need to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, or
- Lift and/or move up to 20 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The information written in this job description
indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed.
This job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted
as comprehensive of every job duty, responsibility, or
qualification required by an employee assigned to this job. While
employed in this position, an employee may be required to perform
other assignments not listed on this job description.
Blendtec is one of the fastest-growing product brands anywhere -
and, to hear it from our hundreds of employees - one of the most
desirable places to work. We have expanded our Orem facility and
have many current and anticipated job openings. At its core,
Blendtec is innovation. With our greatest satisfaction coming from
embracing new ideas, improving upon old ones, and, ultimately,
making even better blenders. If you want to make a direct impact on
company success... If you crave a pace that keeps up with your own
personal drive... That's what you'll find when you blend your own
skills with the Blendtec ideals of innovation, quality and
Please read on to learn more about what it means to work at
Blendtec. We look forward to getting to know you!
We offer great benefits to our employees: medical and dental
insurance; professionally managed 401k; no cost life insurance for
employee and dependents; short and long term income replacement
disability insurance; incentive pay; employee discounts on company
products; available three weeks of paid time off; education
reimbursement; free blender; massage therapist; on-site medical
clinic; fitness center; employee lunch cafeteria.
Blendtec runs criminal background checks, drug screening and
E-verify on each new hire.