Crumbl began as a small cookie shop in the small town of Logan,
Utah. It started with one big dream, two crazy cousins, and the
perfect combination of flour, sugar, and chocolate chips. Crumbl
was established in 2017 in Logan, Utah by Jason McGowan and Sawyer
Hemsley. After thousands of dollars in wasted dough, recipes that
did not live up to their expectations, and cookies that were just
plain embarrassing to them today, Crumbl has almost 200 locations
across the United States and is growing everyday! Overview:
Assists new franchise owners and their leadership team during
their grand opening week. Acts as an extension of the training
team, assures that correct operational practices are trained the
Duties and responsibilities
- Provides hands-on training and support for one week and to
empower new franchise owners to operate with efficiency after
- Serves as the main source of support for FPs for the duration
of the opening week.
- Oversees the day to day operations within a franchise during
- Directs the leadership team during a franchises opening
- Assists franchise partners in delegating responsibilities and
supervising business operations.
- Assists a franchise leadership team in practicing the most
up-to-date operational procedures.
- Analyzes current training practices within a franchise and
provides feedback to the training team.
- Under direction, facilitates testing of new quality or training
practices & procedures.
- Adheres to all new training practices.
- Assists FPs in training and onboarding all crew members the
- Occasionally, acts as a training resource to save stores who
are not within operational excellence.
- Job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with
or without notice.
- This position is 100% travel. (3 weeks of travel, one week off
Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching and
conflict resolution skills
Experience being able to effectively use/set up and troubleshoot
Ability to analyze processes and information and develop
effective solutions and strategies
Ability to effectively and professionally a lead a new team of
25+ people weekly
Valid Drivers license required
Working knowledge of Crumbls operational manuals, procedures and
Requires travel 100% of the time
Works in the bakery using industrial ovens and mixers
May be required to work during evenings and weekends.