Posted on: May 3, 2021
Name:Smith's Food and Drug
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional
service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that
encourages our customers to return. Achieve sales and profit goals
established for the department, and monitor and control all
established quality assurance standards. Support the day-to-day
functions of the department operations. Embrace the Customer 1st
strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer
service. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty,
integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal health and civil
- Adhere to all state and federal guidelines regarding annyal
licensing and restrictions on dispensing drugs.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome,
important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products
sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Observe scheduled shift operating hours.
- Follow the approved efficiency and accuracy procedures when
- Monitor/maintain patient profiles.
- Monitor inventory levels and perform shelf maintenance to
insure adequate service levels.
- Perform daily operational duties under the direction of the
- Follow department policies, procedures, and best practices for
all pharmacy operations.
- Understand and perform cashier functions.
- Increase knowledge and maintain current medication
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA privacy regulations.
- Ensure that all current merchandising, customer service, labor
control, expense and supply controls, loss prevention, maintenance,
safety, food safety, associate and customer engagement rules are
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures
and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting
equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any
items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Report all safety risks, or issues, and illegal activity,
including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Continuing Education (CE) requirements must be on going
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to meet the minimum physical demands of the
- Knowledge of basic math: counting, addition, and
- Must be 18 or older
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Retail pharmacy experience
- Second language: speaking, reading and/or writing.
Level:High School Diploma/GED
Jobs at Smith's:A division of the Kroger Co.
(NYSE:KR) one of the nations largest grocery retailers, Smiths
currently operates 139 stores and 95 fuel stations throughout seven
western states. Smiths charitable giving, in partnership with
18,000+ associates, generous customers and suppliers, totaled $13.8
million in cash and food products to local organizations in 2015.
For more information visit: www.smithsfoodanddrug.com or
Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who
serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping
experience under a variety of banner
names. At The
Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose:
To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to creating
#ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger
Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible
schedules, benefits and room for
Posting Notes: UT||Orem|| 45 S State St ||84058 ||
Smith's Food and Drug||[[mfield2]]||Pharmacy ||Employee||
Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| Pharmacy Board
Keywords: Kroger, Orem , Pharmacy Technician, Other , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!