Company: University Place
Posted on: May 3, 2021
University Place in Orem, UT is hiring for an experienced
Maintenance Technician (full-time). We offer competitive pay and a
great benefits package. Duties/Responsibilities
Under the direction of the Facilities Manager, the maintenance
technician is responsible for:
- Building and grounds maintenance person needed to work full
time at a commercial regional shopping center.
- responding to engineering and maintenance concerns
- performing and/or monitoring maintenance and preventative
maintenance projects; responds to building-related safety
- supports departmental maintenance programs and executes daily,
weekly and monthly checklists;
- follow safety procedures and precautions
- maintain the property in good repair by performing various
tasks related to a variety of trades including carpentry, plumbing,
electrical, air conditioning, painting, wall covering and
landscaping to ensure an attractive and well-maintained
- cleans and maintains fountain area
- maintains the property vehicles and equipment
- provides after hours on-call availability as necessary
- may be required to weekends and holidays
- may work under conditions of extreme heat or cold
- inspects property for signs of necessary preventative
- performs other related duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or
Experience: At least 1 year of experience or
training related to the above set of duties, including the
- Technical certifications in electrical, plumbing or other
related fields are a plus.
- Ability to walk, reach, grasp, handle or feel
objects/tools/controls, bend, climb or balance, kneel, crouch,
crawl and stoop.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift
and/or move more than 75 pounds.
- Ability to stand continuously for up to 5 hours.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, reasonable color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must possess the knowledge and ability to utilize basic hand
and power tools.
- Must have a valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Punctuality and regular and reliable work attendance.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Ideal candidates will have experience working with HVAC,
electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, wall covering, and
landscaping principles and procedures.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail,
speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work
with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to multi-taskmanage multiple projects at the same
- Thinks critically and objectively; has excellent problem
solving skills and has the ability to make quick decisions based on
business demands; manages multiple priorities and deadlines to
accomplish goals in a timely manner.
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat,
and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be
About Woodbury Corporation
Woodbury Corporation is a full-service real estate design,
development, and management company founded in 1919 in Salt Lake
City. We have developed a remarkable legacy of integrity over
income. We are active with residential and commercial projects in
Utah and 11 other states. You can be part of our continued growth.
Check us out at www.woodburycorp.com.
Keywords: University Place, Orem , Tech, Other , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!