Company: Via 313 Pizzeria
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionWho You Are
- Honest & Trusting - Work to build trust with others in every
transaction and interaction.
- Responsible - You are responsible to others and yourself.
- Thrive in a teamwork environment - You believe our continued
success depends on teamwork.
- Never stop trying - You never stop trying to do it better, no
matter how good you think you are.
- Professional - You work professionally and orderly and take
great pride in having sound systems and procedures and an
organized, profitable business model.
- Hospitable & service-oriented - You provide the unique and
genuine personal care and attention that our guests tell stories
about. Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or certification from culinary school is
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of kitchen health and safety regulationsA
Day In The LifeYou'll make sure the kitchen staff is following all
of our policies, including food preparation guidelines. You'll
order supplies and monitor inventory levels to ensure we're always
fully stocked on what's needed for each shift. And you will
schedule shifts so that everything runs smoothly! The Kitchen
Manager oversees daily operations by ordering stock and monitoring
inventory levels while also watching food preparation procedures &
standard recipes and waste control.Who We AreNo one would have
pegged the two brothers from a hard-working, blue-collar area of
Detroit for restaurant owners, but that's exactly what they are.
The pizza at Via 313 is inspired by traditional Detroit-Style
pies(Cloverleaf, Buddy's, Loui's, Niki's) and the best traditional
pizzas in the region.We are committed to creating a rare culture
that allows for creative thinking, learning, and growth
opportunities.Orem, Utah We use eVerify to confirm U.S. Employment
Keywords: Via 313 Pizzeria, Orem , Kitchen Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!