Medical Assistant with X-Ray License
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you passionate about the patient
experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a(an) X-Ray LMRT Tech and Medical
Assistant today with CareNow.BenefitsCareNow, offers a total
rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) X-Ray LMRT Tech and Medical Assistant.
We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our
colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable
organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
- Take vital signs, collecting lab specimens, performing EKG's,
and administering IM injections.
- Perform all x-ray/imaging services according to provider's
orders and updates patient charts accordingly.
- Collect patient history and documenting EHR appropriately.
- You may apply splints, dressings and bandages.
- Assist with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
- Keep patients and visitors informed of clinic progress. The
CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8am-9pm,
Saturdays 8am-8pm, and Sundays 8am-5pm. You must have the
flexibility to work during those hours.You should have:
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Experience using an EHR system is beneficial.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Medical Assistants or
completion of an approved program (BOTP) is required.
- General Medical Radiology Technician (GMRT), Limited Medical
Radiology Technician (LMRT), or Non-Registered Technician (NCT)
license is required in state of residency.
- Current certification from the American Association of Medical
Assistants (AAMA) is preferred.
- Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion. delivers quality,
convenient,patient-centered urgent carewith unparalleled service.
We are in more than100 urgent care clinicsaround the United States.
We arecommitted to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and
experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving
lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our
physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive
resources. And we providesupport to our growing CareNow physician
team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice,
emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of
primary and urgent care services for the entire family. CareNow is
an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.HCA Healthcare has been recognized
as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere
Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the
patient's family first, and the really great institutions will
provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the
individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our X-Ray LMRT Tech and Medical Assistant opening. We
promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
today! UCC-AFHPWe are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Orem , Medical Assistant with X-Ray License, Healthcare , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!