Cardiothoracic Surgery job in Orem UT
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Description Specialization:Surgery CardiothoracicJob Summary:
Employed Cardiothoracic Surgeon needed to join practice located on
campus at Timpanogos Regional Hospital in Orem, UT.
- Board certified or board eligible in cardiothoracic
- Eligible for licensure in Utah
- Call schedule is 1:2
- Robotic surgery training/experience is a plus, not
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Position available immediately Compensation Highlights:
- Competitive starting salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Health insurance
- CME allowance
- 401k with generous match
- Malpractice coverage About Timpanogos Regional Hospital:
- 122 licensed beds
- Recognized as a top 100 hospital
- Accredited by the joint commission
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Recognized for patient safety
The Orem/Provo metro area often ranks near the top of national
polls regarding desirable places to live, work and play. Located
about 45 minutes South of Salt Lake City, Orem makes accessing
national parks, the canyon country of southern Utah, and the
mountain ski resorts of northern Utah easy. The community is home
to Brigham Young University and Utah Valley University bringing
many artistic, cultural and sporting events to the community.
Surrounded by towering mountain peaks and Utah Lake, Orem is a
fantastic place to put down roots.
Keywords: HCA, Orem , Cardiothoracic Surgery job in Orem UT, Healthcare , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!