Staff Pathology Opportunity PRN/PT in Orem, UT
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Description Specialization:Pathology Anatomic and ClinicalJob
Summary:HCA Mountain Division is seeking a part-time/PRN, permanent
Staff Pathologist for Forward Pathology Solutions, providing
professional pathology services to Timpanogos Regional Hospital and
Mountain View Hospital in the Utah Market.
- AP/CP Board Certification is required
- Sub-specialty preferred
- 5 years post fellowship experience preferred
- Shift work hours may vary up to 32 hrs/wk
- Proficiency in General Surgical Pathology, Clinical
interpretations and must have recent experience performing frozen
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to obtain Utah medical license or have a Utah medical
license in good standing.
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Profit Sharing
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and
- Paid Malpractice
- CME time and allowance
- Relocation Allowance
About Timpanogos Regional Hospital:
- 122 licensed beds
- Recognized as a top 100 hospital
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Recognized for patient safety
The Orem/Provo metro area often ranks near the top of national
polls regarding desirable places to live, work, and play. Located
about 45 minutes south of Salt Lake City, Orem makes accessing
national parks, the canyon country of southern Utah, and the
mountain ski resorts of northern Utah easy. The community is home
to Brigham Young University and Utah Valley University bringing
many artistic, cultural, and sporting events to the community.
Surrounded by towering mountain peaks and Utah Lake, Orem is a
fantastic place to put down roots.
Keywords: HCA, Orem , Staff Pathology Opportunity PRN/PT in Orem, UT, Healthcare , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!