Company: Lake Ridge Senior Living
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical NurseHours: Full Time Lake
Ridge Senior Living is looking for motivated Nurses to join our
team. -We are an assisted living facility with decades of
dedication and experience serving our residents. - Job
- Monitor patient's condition and assess their needs to provide
the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient's symptoms and communicate them
- Collaborate with physicians and other nurses to devise
individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements,
administering injections etc.) and fill in patients' charts
- Adjust and administer patient's medication and provide
treatments according to physician's orders -Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure
- Ability to multi-task. -Requirements:
- Utah RN or LPN license BENEFITS:We offer competitive wages,
mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement,
dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie
ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career
advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, vision, life and
disability insurance. Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at
www.ensignbenefits.com Apply Today! Lake Ridge Senior Living960 S.
Geneva RoadOrem, UT 84058
Keywords: Lake Ridge Senior Living, Orem , Nurse RN/LPN, Healthcare , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!