Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Lake Ridge Senior Living
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)Shifts: Day, Evening
ShiftsHours: Full Time Lake Ridge Senior Living is looking for
motivated CNAs to join our team. -We are an assisted living
facility with decades of dedication and experience serving our
residents. - Job Responsibilities:
- Provide superior care for residents.
- Assist residents with daily personal care as needed (dressing,
bathing, using restroom, feeding, etc.)
- Complete residents' assignments effectively and promptly.
- Promptly report changes in resident conditions to Wellness
- Document accurately and completely. -Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure
- Ability to multi-task. -Requirements:
- Utah Certified Nursing Assistant -(CNA) license BENEFITS:We
offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates,
tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation
FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching
contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical,
dental, vision, life and disability insurance. Take a look at these
benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com Apply Today!Lake
Ridge Senior Living960 S. Geneva RoadOrem, UT 84058
Keywords: Lake Ridge Senior Living, Orem , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!