Medical Assistant/Scribe - Fam Med Orem - Full-Tim
Company: Revere Health
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: At Revere Health, we value the health of
our patients above all else. As the largest independent
multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system
gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and
innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown
to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout
Utah, Arizona and Nevada.As the first Accountable Care Organization
(ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation
ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented
approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a
minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.Revere
Health: Your Health Above All Else.Position Summary: This is a
great opportunity to work in a respected practice as a Patient Care
Assistant. Successful candidate must maintain a professional image
in the office and in all communications. Must be able to multi-task
while maintaining good patient and staff relations along with
providing outstanding customer service.Essential Job Functions:
- Facilitates quality patient care under the supervision of the
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording
medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary
physical tests. Secures patient information and maintains patient
confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records;
completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient
- Helps with office procedures, injections, etc., as
- Reviews messages with physicians and responds as directed in a
prompt and courteous manner.
- Communicates test and lab results and transmits other
information from provider to patient. Answers questions as
appropriate. Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment
by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying
with legal regulations.
- Keeps exam rooms clean and patient ready. Keeps supplies ready
by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating
- Serves and protects the medical practice by adhering to clinic
and professional standards, policies and procedures, federal,
state, and local requirements.
- Maintains CPR certification.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- CPR certification (or completed within 4 months of hiring)
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to bend, reach, lift, pull, push and/or carry up to 10
pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally is required.
- Ability to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Demonstrate excellent computer, telephone and communication
- Outstanding customer service, organization and attention to
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, dependable, friendly and
professional and be able to multi-task and work efficiently while
remaining calm and productive.
- Previous medical experience preferred.Status: Full
TimePosition: Medical Assistant/ScribeDepartment: Family
MedicineLocation: Orem Hours: varies: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-7:30
Keywords: Revere Health, Orem , Medical Assistant/Scribe - Fam Med Orem - Full-Tim, Healthcare , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!