Company: Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Posted on: June 17, 2022
DescriptionIntroductionTimpanogos Regional Hospital is committed
to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more
efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered
care? Submit your application for RN Endoscopy position and spend
more time at the bedside with the patient.BenefitsAt Timpanogos
Regional Hospital we want to ensure we support you through all
stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an
attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental
and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsYou contribute to our success let us contribute to yours!
Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or
C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to
deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Timpanogos
Regional Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications: RN Endoscopy
Full-Time Days 0500 to 1200 5 days a week (call required 14 days)As
a highly-skilled Nurse in the Endoscopy Unit you will provide
excellent patient care to individuals during invasive procedures.
Under the direction of the Clinical Manager you will work with
other members of the team to ensure rooms are adequately prepared
for procedures. Our team works hard to support each other, we are
looking for an amazing nurse who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will be able to perform general nursing duties and be
competent skills specific to this specialty.
- You will demonstrate the ability to facilitate smooth and
efficient room turnover and patient flow.
- You will complete all paperwork and computer charting to ensure
accurate and timely charting and patient charges occur.
- You will rely on previous experience to anticipate and meet the
needs of the physician during procedures.
- You will provide education to the patient and family regarding
their care and work to address any concerns they have.
- You will facilitate communications between patient, physician,
staff and family and other departments as needed.
- You will follow patient and employee safety/security policies
and protocols, including hand hygiene, use of universal
precautions, use of personal protective equipment, and adherence to
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
under pressure.What qualifications you will need:
- Current State of Utah Registered Nurse License.
- BSN preferred.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification within 7 days of
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification within 6 months of
- One or more years of Endoscopy experience required
Timpanogos Regional Hospital is a full-service 122 plus bed
hospital. We have cared for residents of Utah County since 1998. As
Utah County's only Top 100 hospital, we offer the latest advances
in life-saving technology. We deliver services with the compassion
and personalized care of a community hospital. Our colleagues of
over 900 physicians, medical staff, and volunteers care for over
30,000 patients per year. Located in the city of Orem, Utah,
Timpanogos Regional is surrounded by family-friendly attractions,
thrilling outdoor adventures and cheerful community members.We are
part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300
affiliate facilities across the country - offering our colleagues
the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Timpanogos
Regional Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care
extends to patients, families and our colleagues.HCA Healthcare has
been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent
an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable
care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across
HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and
colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing ExecutiveJoin a family that
cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing
candidates for our RN Endoscopy opening. Apply today and a member
of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Timpanogos Regional Hospital, Orem , RN Endoscopy, Healthcare , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!