Company: David's Bridal, LLC.
Posted on: January 24, 2023
future opportunity To join our team
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in
their category - 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed
market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically
capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one
of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they
are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever
going away? At David's Bridal, we empower our customers and our
employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether
that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style-or the
career that's a perfect fit.
We're always available to speak to future talent! If you would like
to join David's Bridal one day, and you believe this could be the
perfect role for you, but is not available, please consider
applying anyway. Say "I DO" to your future!
The Store Manager builds and retains a high performing team,
creates a consistent environment of world class customer service
and exceeds sales plan through foundational excellence. The Store
Manager is a dynamic, attentive and inspiring leader who has
mastered relationship building with team members and customers
alike; acting as a mentor, leader and coach. The Store Manager
builds a climate of high performance and five-star customer service
by maximizing the performance and productivity of a team of
motivated, friendly, enthusiastic and engaged team members.
Essential Job Functions:
- Leads and models a customer first culture across all
- Holds the leadership team accountable for active floor
management by assigning shifts, reviewing results and providing
feedback to maintain a five-star customer experience.
- Monitors individual team member performance and developing
action plans for improvement t through weekly performance
discussions using customer reviews, mystery shops and through the
use of SBI coaching.
- Providing ongoing coaching and training to enhance individual
selling skills, behaviors and processes.
- Coaching the team to achieve all set productivity goals for
front of house and alterations.
- Drives customer loyalty by clientele calls to maximize
appointment build and provide customer service for the entire
- Resolves all customer issues and partners with Regional
Director or Contact Center, as needed.
- Respond promptly to all customer questions providing product
and service information.
- Builds relationships to meet and exceed customer satisfaction
- Speaks to every customer before they leave to validate their
experience, resolving any issues in the moment.
- Develops and manages customer service strategies to deliver a
4.8 customer rating, addressing all negative reviews and solving
- Sets expectations and holds team accountable to achieve "Hall
of Fame" goals/status and Diamond Loyalty Store club.
- Creates a climate in which people want to do their best.
Manages to motivate many kinds of direct reports and team members
or project members.
- Makes each individual feel his/her work is important.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of
internal and external customers.
- Acts with customers in mind and holds their team accountable
for doing the same.
- Maintains store-standards to support a flawless shopping
- Responsible for flawless execution of all marketing, promotions
- Maintains a professional dress code and adheres to the company
Dress Code policy. Plus holds all team members to the same
- Leads the store to achieve Total Monthly Income (TMI) Goals
consistently by executing foundational excellence and
performance-based leadership, for front of house and alterations
- Drives sales through KPIs, to achieve a balanced Ranked
- Manages turnover goals by role by reviewing applications and
conducting two interviews for all team members.
- Uses critical thinking to identify a root cause of a metric,
process or behavior and finds a solution to correct, working with
Regional Director as needed.
- Executes all critical operating procedures with accuracy and
hold the team accountable.
- Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, business
acumen, experience, and judgment. Sought out by others for advice
- Identifies and prioritizes critical business issues and aligns
the team. Discerns what is critical and puts less important issues
aside. Eliminates roadblocks.
- Monitors inventory management, special orders, receiving
processes, layaway, mark out of stock, repairs, and ensures first
quality standards for all merchandise.
- Builds, develops, and retains a high performing team across all
- Conducts weekly management meetings.
ommunicates daily sales goals to all team members and drives action
through Chat Ins/Chat Outs.
- Leads networking efforts to staff the store, scheduling time
weekly to network and hire team members whose availability,
experience and qualifications meets the store's needs.
- Builds a strong bench and talent pipeline, ensuring the store
is always staffed, to achieve all staffing goals and fills open
positions within 30 days.
- Participates in quarterly succession planning meetings with
- Conducts two SBIs per day for every associate.
- Conducts coaching conversations with every team member, weekly,
biweekly and monthly based on role and team member
- Creates an optimized schedule that meets the needs of the
business, reviewed quarterly.
- Writes weekly schedules based on productivity to meet the needs
of the customer and sales while controlling total monthly
- Guides the development of consistent routines throughout the
store at all levels, Works to achieve all daily, weekly and monthly
routines and tasks while planning time effectively.
- Executes, monitors and assesses the five stages of training for
all team members to ensure each team member has competed role
specific training that they need to be successful.
- Ensures performance management strategy is implemented and
consistent at all levels.
- Handles all employee relations issues and partners with
Regional Director, as necessary, to determine action plans and
performance management strategy to improve individual performance
and the team as a whole.
- Deals with performance issues directly and timely. Steps up to
conflicts, seeing them as opportunities.
- Creates a sales culture of inspiration by recognizing strong
performance and celebrating achievements,
- Provides all team members with good working conditions and the
personal respect each team member deserves.
- Champions and executes new processes, programs and behaviors as
- Relates well to all kinds of people. Builds appropriate
rapport. Is approachable. Builds constructive and effective
- Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish.
Faces adversity head on and is energized by tough challenges.
- Executes and holds team members accountable for Beautiful Store
Standards to ensure flawless execution of all merchandising
strategies to maximize sales. Requires all store team members to
consistently maintain pristine housekeeping standards on the
selling floor and back room.
- Addresses fixture replacement and store repairs.
- Communicates a compelling and inspired vision, sense of purpose
and expectations. Inspires and motivates the team to get on board.
Adapts style to support and influence team members.
- Follows all loss prevention, security processes and policies at
- Manages all expenses,
budgets including payroll, shrink, supplies, fixtures/equipment and
- Responsible for the store payroll and ensure it does not exceed
the monthly budget, accurately monitoring and acknowledging
timesheets for all roles that clock in and out for all scheduled
shifts, breaks and meals.
- Manages scheduling strategies in partnership with Regional
- Completes all action plans as assigned by Regional
- Executes all aspects of operational controls.
- Monitors timeline completion of tasks in Task Management.
- Follows all procedures to ensure accuracy of bi-annual physical
- Manages authorized contests in partnership with leadership team
to motivate store team.
- Focus on own development and learning, complete all training as
assigned for on-going development.
- Holds frequent performance and development discussions. Ensures
that the team and direct reports have the skills and training they
need. Takes quick action to bridge any training or learning
- Knowledgeable of internal business end-to-end processes and
priorities and executes them to compete in the marketplace to
- Open to coaching and feedback to improve behaviors and/or
processes. Capitalizes on feedback from coaching/SBI conversations
- Genuinely cares about people. Is available and ready to help.
Demonstrates real empathy with the joys and pains of others.
- Monitors Event Team Captain strategy to lead all bridal shows
and outreach initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time;
reach for tools and objects with hands and arms; climb stairs;
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk to and hear customers .
The employee must occasionally lift to 25 pounds. The employee must
be able to see up close and at a distance, as well as use
peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to look at,
read, and use a computer and all other electronic devices for long
periods of time. Education & Credentials:
- High School Diploma or degree.
- Four years prior retail management experience in an apparel or
specialty store environment.
- Prior experience with a computerized POS system.
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David's Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity,
Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is
representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a
culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as
The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the
general nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual
duties and responsibilities will vary.
- Job Family Retail
- Job Function Leadership
- Pay Type Salary
Keywords: David's Bridal, LLC., Orem , Store Manager, Executive , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!