Salaried General Manager
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Calling all friendly faces - we're not just another job, we're
the start of a greatcareer!If you are passionate about food, love
people, and you're ready to work hard andthink fast while keeping a
smile on your face, we would love to have you join ourteam! Working
as a crew member for Del Taco is the perfect way to gain
valuableexperience in food preparation, customer service, and
personnel management.We value our employees and offer a positive
and encouraging environment as wellas plenty of opportunities for
career advancement. You will enjoy fantastic benefitssuch as free
meals, uniforms, and a flexible schedule as well as competitive
payand frequent raises and referral bonuses. Take the first step
toward a long andrewarding career by becoming a respected member of
our team - the Del Tacoteam.QualificationsWe want you to bring to
- A positive, passionate attitude
- Eagerness to learn
- Flexible schedule
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- A commitment to customer satisfactionGeneral Managers receive:
- Competitive salary: GM $70k+
- Outstanding quarterly bonus opportunities
- Performance-based raises
- Paid time off
- Health and Dental insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Cafeteria plan (FSA) and 401(k) retirement planESSENTIAL JOB
- Supervise team that delivers effective results in the areas of
quality, guest service, food cost, labor cost, safety, security,
cleanliness and product preparation.
- Manage the execution of all Company policies, procedures,
programs and systems.
- Ensure objectives are reached in all areas while following all
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local laws and
ethical business practices.
- Provides leadership, direction, training and development to the
- Managing the store's financial performance
- Make recommendations to enhance restaurant operations.
- Responsible for promoting Del Taco's vision by coordinating and
implementing marketing activities in the local community to enhance
community relations.SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Managerial experience in quick service restaurant environment
with demonstrated ability to ensure guest satisfaction and ability
to train and maintain an on-going guest service delivery.
- Develop and implement processes to optimize restaurant sales
and cash flow.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial information, costs,
inventory and sales to achieve maximum profit potential. Ability to
- Knowledge of methods of establishing appropriate internal
controls to ensure staff integrity and quality assurance.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with effective
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead staff to achieve
- Ability to perform basic business math skills. Cash handling
- Excellent organizational skills for keeping detailed records,
reports and logs.
- Demonstrated ability to visually assess and evaluate safety
hazards in the work place as mandated by company safety procedures.
Ensure OSHA, local health and safety codes and company safety
policies are met/followed.
- Implement training and development plans and train staff.
- Ability to read, write and speak effectively in
English.EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- High School graduate or equivalent industry related
- Experience in a Quick Service restaurant environment or a guest
service industry in a supervisory or management role or an
equivalent combination is preferred.
- Serv Safe certification preferred.Company IntroductionWorking
at Del Taco, you'll feel proud that you are part of an iconic
brand, where we actually grill, shred and chop fresh ingredients.
You'll feel proud that you have a chance to grow and earn more as
you work through a realistic and achievable career path. Click on
the pictures above to see why you will be "Proud as Del" to work
here.It's not about JUST DOING IT, It's about BEING THE BEST at
doing it. Learn more about being the best you can be.Discover your
growth potential as a Del Taco Team Member!
Keywords: Workstream, Orem , Salaried General Manager, Executive , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!