Entry Level Project Manager/Coordinator
Company: Tybera Development Group
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Job Details Salary $ 17-19 DOEJob Type Full time# Of hires for
role 1Company Tybera Development Group is a software development
company easing the lives of those in the legal field. Our
technology tools not only supply a streamlined court filing process
to legal counsel, but to court staff as well. Come work for a
company that knows its employees and cares about them.**Quoted pay
scale is for the first position, pay will increase as project
responsibilities increase** PositionUnder the direction of the
director of operations, the Junior project manager is expected to
work in the technical support team for a few months to learn our
suite of products and begin working as an associate to other
project managers. Other duties are as follows
- Answer calls and emails from Attorneys & Court Staff to help
them in use of our product
- Work with Project Managers to begin learning and applying
project management principles in anticipation of role shift
- Coordinates and prioritizes project tasks, manages timelines,
maintains project plans.
- Acts as point of contact for Clients, Third Party Vendors, and
- Assess client needs by working with the client to determine the
needed configuration and added features that are not in the base
- Meet regularly with stakeholders both internally and externally
to evaluate the progress of development and implementation of
- Create and maintain project plans and timelines and modify
resources to stay on schedule.
- Manage billing based on milestones and communicate with the
sales department to ensure accurate and full billing of clients.
- Coordinate and hold stand-up meetings with developers,
trainers, and testers to ensure that your team is productive.
- Work with technical support team on escalated information to
determine if there is a bug in the code or if an enhancement is
- Associates Degree (preferred)
- Previous external-facing Tech Support or Customer Service
- 1+ year(s) of related experience to the technical project
management role (preferred)
- 1+ year(s) of experience in software development, information
management, or information technology management. (preferred)
- Desire to go above and beyond.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to
exercise critical thinking.
- An innovative thinker, collaborative business partner, who is
well-organized and detailed.
- Strong verbal and written communicator with professional
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships with clients and
- Computer proficient with experience in the Microsoft Office
suite and project management software (Microsoft Project
- Willingness to travel. 0-5 % travel in a year. Benefits Tybera
offers great benefits to its employees, which include the
- 3 weeks paid time off in the first year with more days as
- 10 Paid Holidays.
- Healthcare, Vision and Dental Insurance with generous HSA
- 401k match.
- Life Insurance, AD&DJob Type: Full-timePay: From $18.00 per
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridayAbility to commute/relocate:
- Orem, UT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)Application Question(s):
- This job will begin as a Technical Support position and will
begin transitioning into a Project Manager position in the first
few months. Are you aware of that expectation?Education:
- High school or equivalent (Required)Experience:
- Scrum: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Tybera Development Group, Orem , Entry Level Project Manager/Coordinator, Executive , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!