RF Electrical Design Engineer
Company: Kforce Technology
Posted on: January 24, 2023
A Kforce client is seeking to hire a RF Electrical Design
Engineer in Orem, Utah (UT).
We are working directly with the Hiring Manager on this exclusive
search assignment. In this role, the RF Design Engineer will be
primarily responsible for designing, maintaining, improving
hardware elements of radar systems to improve/enhance radar
detection/tracking, target classification, and simulation modeling.
This company offers a competitive compensation package including
base salary and Stock/RSU's and is partial remote.
- The RF Electrical Design Engineer will contribute to and drive
development of radar hardware in one or more disciplines such as
RF/microwave design, design and calibration of phased array
antennas, and low noise analog circuitry
- Determine if systems level requirements for radar products are
achievable and feasible within the constraints imposed by resources
and development costs
- Derive and implement engineering requirements for hardware and
software that can achieve goals for radar system
- The RF Design Engineer will work cross-functionally with
systems, electrical, software, mechanical engineers to develop
radar products from conception to production and beyond
- Troubleshoot issues that come up, and formulate plans to
mitigate or ameliorate issues in existing hardware designs
- Work with other product teams to ensure that radar performance
meets their requirements
Keywords: Kforce Technology, Orem , RF Electrical Design Engineer, Engineering , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!