Pest Control Field Technician
Company: Rollins Inc
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Orkin is the leader in the pest control industry. Our purpose is
to help protect the world where we live, work, and play. Our Pest
Control Field Service Technicians are committed to this
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, Just a can-do attitude that wants great
earning potential!!! We offer extensive training for our
Technicians who deliver valuable service to customers every day.
Are you interested in a chance to expand your knowledge and grow
your career as well as your financial opportunities? Then apply now
for immediate consideration!
The Successful Candidate Will . . .
- Complete our award-winning paid training and have all the
skills required to be responsible for the daily operation of your
own pest control service route.
- Follow an individual route schedule within your assigned
territory, ensuring timely and safe arrival at each customers
- Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction and discuss
additional services to meet customer needs for a complete
year-round pest management program.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for your customers by
implementing the most efficient and overall best pest solution for
each customer's individual needs
- Utilize your handheld device to complete all required
service-related documentation to leverage speed and accuracy. We
- The opportunity to grow your career and be in complete control
of your financial opportunities.
- Competitive pay with commission and bonus opportunities.
- Company vehicle, gas card and an iPhone
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent
scholarship awards Why Orkin?
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business
service provider that provides the most accurate, comprehensive,
and efficient pest management services.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS, and
- The Pest Management Industry is growing - and is a
recession-resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest
subsidiary of Rollins, Inc. , (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in
Atlanta, GA Requirements: We require a good driving record and the
ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job
requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, rooftops,
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Good work history
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently in the field with strong
organizational skills EducationRequired
- High School/GED or betterLicenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver LicenseEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
60-1.35(c)Job Requirements:See job description
Keywords: Rollins Inc, Orem , Pest Control Field Technician, Engineering , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!