Infant Child Care Teacher
Company: Kids On The Move
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionAs a six time Best of State award winner, Kids On
The Move provides services throughout Utah to children with special
needs and their families. Our mission is to support the development
of young children through five key programs: Early Intervention,
Early Head Start, the KOTM Autism Center, KOTM Respite Care and
Kids On The Move is currently seeking an Infant Teacher in its
Child Care Center.QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be 18 years of age
- CDA or Early Childhood Development Education
- Associates Degree or a Bachelor's Degree in Education
- 1+ years' experience in providing quality care to young
- Must be able to pass a background criminal check, a TB test,
obtain a Food Service Worker permit, as well as certification in
First Aid, Adult/Child/Infant CPR and AED.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and plan curriculum that is developmentally appropriate
and addresses he social-emotional, intellectual, and physical
development needs of each child.
- Utilize various and rotating materials and learning centers as
- Implement the planned curriculum daily, modifying and adjusting
- Greet parents and children upon arrival and departure.
- Communicate daily with parents in a positive and informative
- Maintain a safe, healthy, enriched environment including
following infection control guidelines and procedures.
- Effectively use software to track required daily
- Assist and supervise children in accomplishing daily routines,
such as naps, meals, diapering, and dressing.
- Follow all established procedures to ensure compliance with all
local, state and federal mandates, policies and regulations.
- For children in your care, have a knowledge of each child's
history, health, and release information
- Successfully use positive discipline techniques in managing
child behaviors throughout the day.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Kids On The Move, Orem , Infant Child Care Teacher, Education / Teaching , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!