Company: ABO Plasma
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionPURPOSE Responsible for registering new and
current donors and conducting a series of screening procedures to
determine suitability for plasma donation. General Requirements –
Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures, Current Good
Manufacturing Practices, and Company Policies. Ensure donor
suitability, product integrity, and continued good health of donors
through the center's compliance with Food and Drug Administration
(FDA) regulations, state regulations, the Standard Operating
Procedure Manual guidelines of the Company, and any other
applicable regulatory standards. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES &
- Greet and register donors
- Contact and schedule donor appointments; conduct follow-up on
- Communicate delays and other issues to center management,
nurse, and/or other necessary parties
- Assess supply inventory; order and restock, as needed
- Document activities when necessary
- Process health history assessments, as needed
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of necessary
- Assist in maintaining a clean, organized, and efficient work
area, including maintaining supplies necessary to perform job
- Maintain and ensure proper sanitation and cleaning of equipment
and work area between donors.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and safety rules as
stated in the Employee Handbook and as otherwise posted or
- Any other duties as assigned. REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent (Must be able to show
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must be proficient in English (Read, Write, Speak) with legible
- Current CPR card
- Proficient with computer entry
- May be required to travel for training PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Performing the responsibilities of the job requires the ability to
talk and hear. Regularly required use hands and fingers, handle, or
feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with the hands and arms.
Frequently required to stand, for an extended period of time
(2–3-hour intervals), walk, climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or
crouch. Ability to read and type while sitting in front of a
computer. Physically able to use and operate equipment used in
assessing donor suitability. Manual dexterity to perform all phases
of plasmapheresis. Ability to lift tug and pull up to 50 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT This job routinely uses standard office equipment
such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax
machines. Occupational exposure to bloodborne pathogens and other
conditions are common to a donor center. Personal protective
equipment required such as eyewear, lab coats, and gloves.
Keywords: ABO Plasma, Orem , Donor Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!